How YOU can make a difference
Our charity work is successful because of the hard work and dedication of our Customers and Employees.
You CAN make a difference in children's lives... here's how:
1. DONATE at any Toys"R"Us location by purchasing an Autism Speaks puzzle piece during our fundraising campaign.
In 2015 our campaign will take place on:
|Autism Speaks Canada||February 27th to May 2nd , 2015|
3. SPONSOR a Toys"R"Us team during the Walk Now for Autism Speaks.
This year's Walks take place:
|McGill University Tomlinson Fieldhouse, Montreal, QC||May 24th|
|Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex, Waterloo, ON||May 31st|
|Carlton University - Fieldhouse, Ottawa, ON||May 31st|
|Dieffenbaker Park, Saskatoon, SK||June 21st|
|UWO-University Community Centre, London, ON||June 21st|
|Earl Bales Park, Toronto, ON||June 21st|
|Rundle Park, Edmonton, AB||September 13th|
|Swangard Stadium, Burnaby, Vancouver, BC||September 27th|
4. Join the Walk Now for Autism Speaks at www.AutismSpeaks.ca
5. DONATE DIRECTLY to Autism Speaks by clicking on the link to their website below.
6. VOLUNTEER with one of our partners, at a local hospital, or with another charitable organization.
7. ORGANIZE a walk, bake sale or other fundraiser and donate the funds to one of our partners.