Thank you for visiting Babies R Us. If you need assistance with shopping on our site, please call us at 888-222-9787 and a customer care representative will be happy to assist you. Please inform the Customer Service representative that you require assistance.
Thanks for signing up! You will start receiving emails with special offers and more within 1 to 2 days.
The Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 Deluxe High Chair from Ingenuity is three great seats in one! This amazing high chair provides three different seating modes to grow with baby from infant to toddler: a full-size high chair, a booster seat, and a toddler chair. This is one chair that will grow with your family. Using both booster and toddler chair modes, the Trio can even accommodate two children at the same time! The EasyClean tray includes handy cup holders and is dishwasher-safe so baby can dine from a clean surface every time. The removable tray has 4 locking positions to adjust easily as baby grows, and removes conveniently with just one hand. For babys ultimate comfort, the seat can recline in 3 positions and has a removable infant support seat pad. The Vesper fashion is a beautifully designed neutral color scheme thats perfect for both baby girls and boys, and looks great in your home. For portability, simply roll to your desired location and lock wheels for added safety. Seat pad is machine-washable.
Three must-have baby seats in one! Full-size high chair, booster seat and toddler chair
Booster and toddler chair modes accommodate 2 children at once - perfect for siblings!
Tray is dishwasher-safe and features 4 locking positions to give baby growing room.
Tray can be removed with one hand to make it easy on mom.
Keep baby comfy with 3 recline positions and a 5-point harness for safety.
Gift wrap is not available for this item.
Shippable to Quebec:
Product Dimensions: (in inches)
This item can be shipped to all of Canada
(There may be limitations to Quebec depending on the language on the packaging)
This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping or Express Shipping
Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 3 Days upon the receipt of this email
You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 High Chair - Vesper is rated
3.5 out of
Rated 5 out of
Best High Chair for the PriceI didn't have any issues with this product. I disagree with the last review... this high chair is quite stable. It has different reclining levels and is multi use. Booster, full high chair, and can put the top (just chair) on the normal chair too for traveling. Love the ideal of being able to take the tray liner off and put in the dishwasher.
Date published: 2016-09-03
Rated 2 out of
Not As Great As I ThoughtI received this as a gift and I actually had wanted it; however, I was a bit disappointed.
- Easy to clean removable trays and easy to remove without any struggle.
- Loved that it can be used for all stages and more than one child.
- Easy to remove and clean chair cover.
- Back rest portion reclines easily and is very handy.
- Harness is easy to use.
- Tray has 2 locking positions to allow more or less room for baby (I usually pulled out the tray to the second position when taking my baby in and out of the chair).
- It's nice to have the option to position the tray with one hand using the front button (my husband liked this feature) or squeeze from the sides (I preferred this).
- Overall, easy to clean.
- The booster seat and high chair cannot be adjusted height wise (so it didn't fit at our dining room table).
- The breaks on the unit are terrible! They lock easily by themselves or when pressure is placed on them (bumping into something or nudge from the wall).
- The wheels are very cheap! They scratched up my floor. This was one of the most disappointing features. We will be purchasing our next high chair with rubber wheels vs plastic!
- We owned it for a year and the tray button on the one side broke when it fell to the ground. Now the tray is no longer usable. So now we have to go out and buy another high chair (we will not be buying the same brand).
Very disappointed as it's a lot of money and we had hoped to use it for our baby that just turned a toddler and our expecting baby.