Thank you for visiting Babies R Us. If you need assistance with shopping on our site, please call us at 888-222-9787 and a customer care representative will be happy to assist you. Please inform the Customer Service representative that you require assistance.
Thanks for signing up! You will start receiving emails with special offers and more within 1 to 2 days.
The Step and Go Travel System by Safety 1st is the easiest stroller youll ever open, featuring an exclusive step-to-open design that lets you get going with a simple step on the pedal. Theres no need to drop the diaper bag or fuss with hard-to-reach locks. One step and youre ready to go. The handle provides parents with an extra comfortable grip while the easy access parent tray keeps drinks and smaller items close during the ride. Larger items rest easily in the large under-carriage storage basket with easy access from back, front and sides. The included onBoard35 infant car seat features Side Impact Protection and extended use from 4-35 pounds with a center front adjust harness for the best fit as baby grows. With 5 different angles to choose from, the stay-in-car base makes it easy to get the right fit for your familys car. The car seat is lightweight and comfortable to carry thanks to the Carry Curve handle. QuickClick allows the car seat to attach easily and securely onto stroller with one click. After your walk, the stroller folds down and automatically locks easily. And once folded, the Step and Go Stroller stands on its own no worries about it falling into a puddleor onto your toes.
onboard 35 Infant Car Seat: Rear facing: 4-35 pounds, 5 position adjustable base for optimum fit, and Best fitting harness design for preemies.
Stroller unlocks and opens with one step on pedal and folds and locks with one quick pull.
Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad
Easy to maneuver with single swivel wheels and stands when folded.
Parent tray with two cup holders and storage area, canopy with peek-a-boo window and extendable sun visor and large basket with access from back, front and sides.
Safety 1st Step and Go 2.0 - Isle of Capri is rated
4.0 out of
Rated 4 out of
1. The stroller is incredibly easy to assemble and use. The folding mechanism is one-handed and the seat recline is easily adjustable.
2. Accessories- The stroller comes with a detachable snack tray that swivels for getting baby in/out, as well as two cup holders and a small area for keys/phone etc. at the top of the handlebar.
3. The stroller canopy is very large and provides great shade. When the car seat is being used, baby can be completely covered when using both canopies.
4. Price- Good value, considering it comes with both a car seat and a stroller.
5. The car seat actually clips right onto the stroller as opposed to just being placed on top.
1. The mechanism to tighten and loosen the car seat straps isn't very easy to access, making it difficult to use.
2. The infant insert for the car seat was much too small for my 6 week old baby, who still needs head/neck support.
3. The stroller can feel cumbersome when walking outside and isn't easily maneuvered with one hand, although glides well when on an inside surface.
4. Curbs and stairs are almost impossible.