Thank you for visiting Toys R Us. If you need assistance with shopping on our site, please call us at 800-869-7787 and a customer care representative will be happy to assist you. Please inform the Customer Service representative that you require assistance.
Adding products to your registry is fun and easy! Just follow these simple steps...
- Go to the Baby Registry Homepage.
- In the box labeled "Update Your Registry" sign in to your account using your registry number and password (Forgot your password?) and click on the "Find My Registry" button.
- You can also search for your registry and sign in from the search results page.
- To add more products to your registry, you can use our shopping links or helpful tools like our New Parents' Checklist to help get you started.
- Once you find a product you want to add, select a quantity and click on the "Add to Registry" button on the product detail page.
- You will then be taken to your Registry List where you will see a confirmation that the item you selected was added to your registry. Product updates will be made simultaneously online and in-store, so that all gift givers have up-to-date information. For more information on how the Registry List is organized, please see the information on Understanding the Registry List Layout.
Registry Tools Available Online
When creating or updating your registry online, be sure to check out all of our registry owner tools to help you put together a list of the products you really need and want:
- New Parents' Checklist: Our baby experts have developed this practical checklist of all the must-haves for baby's first year.
- Buying Guides: Get help deciding which baby gear products are right for you. Buying Guides explain key product features and safety considerations for products like strollers, monitors, car seats and more.
BACK TO TOP
Spreading the word about your registry is easy. Once you've created your registry, you can send your friends and family members an e-mail letting them know how to access it. The e-mail will contain your name and a link to your registry online.
- To create a list of friends and family to share your registry with, sign into your registry.
- View your registry and then click on "Share Registry."
- List the names and e-mail addresses of all the people you'd like to share your registry with. They will receive an e-mail message with a link to your registry.
- You can come back at any time to send a message to more people.
BACK TO TOP
The registry is divided into three sections. They are as follows:
- Products Available Online: These are the products that can be purchased online organized by category. Most of the products in this section are also sold in Babies"R"Us stores. Some products in this section are sold exclusively online. These items will clearly be marked "online only."
- Products Available In-Store Only: These are products that can only be purchased in one of our retail stores. Please note that not all products are carried by all stores. We suggest you call your local store before you visit to check product availability.
- Products Already Purchased: Once you've told your friends and family about your registry, you'll be able to see which products on your registry have been purchased. Purchases made online and in any of our stores will be reflected here.
BACK TO TOP
Toys"R"Us (Canada) Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Use of this site signifies your acceptance of Toys"R"Us Website