Thank you for visiting Toys R Us. If you need assistance with shopping on our site, please call us at 800-869-7787 and a customer care representative will be happy to assist you. Please inform the Customer Service representative that you require assistance.
Using our online tools to create a new Babies"R"Us Baby Registry or update an existing one is fast and easy. The best part is that you can use these tools 24 hours a day, every day! Please remember that once you create a registry, it will be available for people to purchase products until 12 months after the expected arrival date that you provide.
Creating a New Registry Online
Simply follow the steps below to set up a brand new Baby Registry online:
- Start on the Baby Registry Homepage.
- Under the box labeled "Create a Registry" click on the "Create a New Registry" link to start a brand new registry.
- Fill in all the necessary information on the registry form. Some fields such as First and Last Name are required, and others are optional. Follow the directions provided and proceed through the creation process. Remember, the more information you provide, the easier it is for friends and family to find your registry and purchase gifts for you and your baby!
- If you need to go back and change any information you can use the "Back" buttons.
- Once you've filled out all your information, you will have the chance to verify what you typed in and make any changes by clicking on the "Edit" buttons.
- When you're happy with what you filled out, simply click the "Save" button, and you've successfully created a Baby Registry that is viewable online and at all Babies"R"Us and Toys"R"Us stores across Canada. Start shopping and be sure to read our Tips for Updating a Registry to ensure you have exactly what you want on your registry.
- You'll receive an e-mail with your basic registry information and password shortly after completion. Please save that e-mail for future reference.
- If you forget your password, you can always request to have your password e-mailed to you again.
Creating a New Registry In-Store
You can visit any of our Babies"R"Us or Toys"R"Us stores to create a Baby Registry. Simply visit the registry desk in the store and ask to start a new registry. A store associate will help you fill out all the information you need to create a registry and then will provide you with a handheld scanner to select items for your registry. We have a vast selection of baby products and knowledgeable associates who are ready to assist you in finding the right products for new arrival. If you wish to view and update your Baby Registry online, be sure to select the online option when you register and provide a registry password. A registry password is required to update your registry online. To find a Babies"R"Us or Toys"R"Us store near you, please use our Store Locator.
BACK TO TOP
Once you have your registry password, you can go to the Baby Registry area of our site to log in. You will be prompted to enter your registry number and password. If you don't have your registry number, you can look up your registry by name and then enter your password.
And remember, once you log in with your new password, you can always edit your account information and change your new password. Registry passwords must be between 6-10 characters long and are not case sensitive. You can use a combination of letters and numbers but special characters are not allowed. We recommend that you keep your registry password separate from the password used in "My Account" for online purchases (registry passwords and account passwords are maintained separately in our database).
BACK TO TOP
If you have forgotten or misplaced your password, you can obtain another copy using our "Forgot Password" feature or contact us at 1-800-TOYSRUS (1-800-869-7787).
BACK TO TOP
Toys"R"Us (Canada) Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Use of this site signifies your acceptance of Toys"R"Us Website